Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Love

The taste of her consumes me
I hunger for and have yet never known it
The smell of her arouses my senses
She awakens every part of me

I dead inside void of inspiration
With one stoke of her hand
The tone of her voice
I am reborn a thousand times

The sight of her renews me
Hope, joy, redemption, and trust
Her almond eyes a treasure
She peers to the core of my soul

Broken and repressed no more
Freed by my own hands
Driven to be better
I can finally succeed

The sound of her fulfills me
Choirs of angles cannot compare
Enthrall I sit dumbfounded
She resonates through my bones

My love unrequited freely given
Happy knowing that I am understood
I can deny her nothing
She is my heart


Love. Can it be defined? Love has no restraint. It transcends conventional logic. It makes us redefine everything. It erases us and redraws us with new dimensions. Love is everything.

No comments: