Saturday, April 18, 2009

No Rhyme




I have no rhyme today
I have no happiness
No joyful song

I have, once again
Destroyed what peace I knew
To what end, I cannot say

My duty, my curse
My head, aches with loss
In this a prison I have built

Even amongst so many
I am alone again
I have sent away my only comfort

I am the soul of delusion
The butt of some morbid joke
Somehow laughter escapes me

I have no rhyme today
I have tears
I am sorrow


There is an old saying "If you love something (Paraphrase someone), Set it free... If it comes back, it's yours, If it doesn't, it never was yours...." Sometimes, we have to let go. Holding on too tight hurts us and the one we love. Sometimes we have to come to a realization that love is not bondage but, freedom. Letting go does not mean that we do not love, it is infact the strongest proof of it.

No comments: