Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It's There










Wandering
Still seeking some sign
Chasing after something
I can't seem to find

Search for satisfaction
In lovers and in friends
All the while knowing
The answer is within

Victory  exists somewhere
But how to set it free?
The truth is, it's ephemeral
As sunbeams or a breeze

There is no worldly logic
No tidy bow or tie
When other try to tell me so
I say it is a lie

Hear the wisdom of your heart
To lead you from dispair
You've finaly solved the riddle
Trust in God's voice, find it there






Discovery comes from introspection and meditation. The Maggavagga states "Wisdom springs from meditation; without meditation wisdom wanes..." Elijah described the voice of God as a "Still Small Voice". The Psalmists said to "Be still and know that I Am God." I have often driven myself crazy trying to find answers I already have. God is in me, always with me. I Am never separated from God's grace. The answers are ours. We just need to let them reveal themselves.

No comments: